Reconstruct, an innovative startup using drones, machine learning, and the cloud to manage construction projects better, chose Oracle for its cloud needs. This note explores why.
- Counterintuitively, Reconstruct derives advantages from sticking with a pure CPU-based solution rather than GPU computing.
- Oracle's integration with a wide range of vertical-specific applications is a major competitive plus.
Features and Benefits
- Learn how a disruptive startup selected its cloud provider.
- Identify the trade-off between CPU price and flexibility and GPU performance.
Key questions answered
- Why choose Oracle over the big three cloud providers?
- Why might I choose not to use GPU computing?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Recommendations for vendors
A technology-forward scaleup switches cloud provider
What is Reconstruct?
The challenges of growth and a key technology choice
A wider strategic relationship: Reconstruct and Oracle beyond IaaS
Primavera: the advantages of integration
Joining the Oracle global scaleup accelerator