This case study describes the SuiteSuccess methodology and leading practices used by Illinois-based startup Paperwork Pros to deploy its NetSuite ERP solution and automate its business processes.
- Paperwork Pros wanted to establish an ERP system as soon as the company was established, automating processes as much as possible.
- The company chose NetSuite and its SuiteSuccess offering and deployment approach, which targets a faster ROI for the customer.
Features and Benefits
- Evaluates the benefits of rapid-deployment methodologies for cloud-based business applications.
- Assesses NetSuite's SuiteSuccess methodology and its suitability for SMEs.
- Explains the dynamics of application deployment in an SME.
Key questions answered
- How can rapid deployment methodologies accelerate and simplify the process of ERP deployment?
- What are best practices in selecting and deploying an ERP solution in an SME?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Recommendations for vendors
Using an ERP system at the start of a small company's life
Setting the business context
The role of ICT/services in solving the problem
Start as early as possible
Play your part during implementation
Adapt your processes around the system if you can
Understand the support available to make best use of it
The software company is as important as its product