A workplace revolution is coming to the banking industry. Part of this centers around investing in communication and collaboration solutions to help employees work more productively in an innovating, stimulating, and collaborative environment.
- Workplace has become a primary communication channel across Macquarie. It has integrated into every facet of the bank, replacing other messenger apps, and enabling the seamless sharing of documents and files. The centralization of communication and integration has resulted in faster and more effective collaboration.
- Macquarie has further combined the ubiquity of Workplace with its own in-house solutions chatbot that support a collection of services. The integration has helped Macquarie improve visibility around the health of its services, driving the rapid response and engagement of required teams and significantly improving response times.
Features and Benefits
- Understand how communication tools can transform the workplace to streamline communications, enhance productivity, and support business services.
- Explores the experience of Macquarie in integrating the Workplace with its in-house applications and services to improve response times.
Key questions answered
- What are the benefits for a financial institution of adopting a modern workplace communication and collaboration solution?
- How can a financial institution integrate a communication and collaboration suite with automation tools to streamline business processes and improve service health?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Recommendations for digital service providers
Using Workplace to streamline communication and enhance collaboration in Macquarie's services
Setting the business context
Bringing the technology to life