Digital transformation is a much-overused phrase. However, there are occasions when it is appropriate, and the way in which FIT A Syntax Company (Fit) embarked on using the Now Platform from ServiceNow is one such occasion.
- FIT recognized the need to revolutionize its approach to operations – frequently siloed and regional – not only to create internal efficiencies but also to take the business to the next level and provide better services and capabilities for its customers.
Features and Benefits
- Explains the importance of a visionary project sponsor in digital transformation projects
- Analyzes the importance of people and process alongside technology in digital transformation initiatives
Key questions answered
- Why did FIT embark upon the transformation project with ServiceNow?
- What capabilities did the Now Platform enable at FIT?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Recommendations for vendors
Using the Now Platform for integrated management across the enterprise
Integrated service management for the business
The role of ICT in solving the problem
A strong and committed management team
Never forget the purpose during the program
A visionary project sponsor is essential to minimize potential failure
Continually develop a picture of opportunities with the Now Platform
A strong ServiceNow architect can drive and halt progress