This is the seventh edition of Ovum's Enhanced Telco Communications Tracker. It comprises data on operators' commercial launches of VoLTE, Wi-Fi calling, VoWiFi, RCS, and WebRTC.
- The tracker identifies over 160 operators that have deployed at least one enhanced telecommunications service, with almost 40% of these operators having launched two or more services.
Features and Benefits
- Identify the types of enhanced communications services operators are launching.
- Compare service deployments by operator.
- Identify which operators have launched multiple services.
Key questions answered
- On which enhanced telco communications services have operators most focused their investment?
- What combinations of services have operators launched?
- How many operators have launched VoLTE services?
- How many of the operators that have launched VoLTE services have also launched Wi-Fi calling?
- How many operators have invested in RCS and WebRTC?
Table of contents
Download 1: Enhanced Telco Communications Tracker: 1Q18