This is Ovum's high-level forecast of corporate-liable and employee-liable mobile subscriptions from 2019–24. Forecasts are provided for corporate-liable and employee-liable subscriptions. Subscription forecasts are provided for 67 named countries, rest of regions, and regions.
- These forecasts assess the trend to employee-liable (BYOD) schemes, where employees use their own devices for work purposes. While company provision of mobile devices for employees is widespread in many markets, many businesses also support the use of employee devices. Modern management methods and tools make support for multiple device deployment models more straightforward.
Features and Benefits
- Discover how extensively employee-owned mobiles are used for business purposes.
- Understand the impact of existing corporate-liable device deployment.
Key questions answered
- Which regions and countries will show the greatest uptake of employee-liable mobile?
- What will be the impact of employee-liable schemes on company-liable mobility?
Table of contents
Download 1: Employee-Liable Mobile (BYOD) Subscription Forecast: 2019–24