This is Ovum's high-level forecast of corporate-liable and employee-liable mobile subscriptions from 2018–23. Forecasts are provided for corporate-liable and employee-liable subscriptions (on formal BYOD schemes and informally). Subscription forecasts are provided for 67 named countries, rest of regions, and regions.
- Growth will continue in the overall number of enterprise mobile subscriptions, including both corporate-liable and employee-liable subscriptions, as more and more businesses see mobility as core to their ICT strategies. Ovum forecasts that by the end of 2023, there will be almost 1.4 billion enterprise mobile subscriptions globally.
Features and Benefits
- Discover how extensively employee-owned mobiles are used for business purposes on an informal basis.
- Understand the impact that the introduction of more formal BYOD schemes for employees will have on the market.
Key questions answered
- Which regions and countries will show the greatest uptake of formal BYOD?
- What will be the impact of BYOD schemes on company-liable mobility?
Table of contents
Download 1: Employee-Liable Mobile (BYOD) Subscription Forecast: 2018–23