This report is one of a series of studies of the digital strategies of major operators around the world and forms part of broader research into digital services and strategies.
- The group has identified global fast-growing opportunities that can act as new growth engines beyond the telco's traditional revenues.
- The operator has paid out more than $1bn to build significant muscle in digital advertising and took in more than S$1bn in revenue in the most recent financial year.
- The past two years have seen significant improvements to Singtel's mobile payment platform Dash, because the operator is aiming to emerge as a regional provider of mobile payment services. To achieve this, Singtel is slowly integrating local payment platforms from the group's associate networks into Dash.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses Singtel's digital strategy and identifies its main priorities when it comes to digital consumer services.
- Learn about digital service developments and deployments at Singtel.
- Understand how CSPs can develop alternative revenue channels and offset declines from traditional communications business.
- Understand the core of Singtel's success as a digital service provider.
Key questions answered
- What are Singtel's key focus areas in digital services segment?
- How is Singtel's digital business performing, and what strategies have led to Singtel's success?
- What are Singtel's short-term and long-term goals with respect to digital services development?
Table of contents
Singtel has the largest base of mobile subscriptions regionally
Digital service enablement
Competition is at an all-time high in all of Singtel's markets
Digital service developments
Digital segment performance boosted by acquisitions and partnerships
Digital service launches: Group Digital Life