This is one of a series of digital-operator profiles analyzing the digital strategies of leading global operators. It assesses Ooredoo's digital strategy, its digital service developments and deployments, and the performance of its digital businesses.
- Ooredoo is on its way to becoming a true digital service provider. Since its revamp of the long-term LEAD strategy in 2017 in line with its digital aspirations, Ooredoo has clearly indicated that digitization is fundamental to the way it operates as well as the opportunities for growth.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the importance of digital services for Ooredoo.
- Evaluates Ooredoo's digital strategy.
Key questions answered
- What is Ooredoo's current digital strategy based on, and what activities have been carried out?
- How successful has Ooredoo's implementation of its digital strategy been?
Table of contents
Ooredoo's long-term strategy now reflects its digital aspirations
Digital service development
Bringing digital content and services to consumers
Improving connectivity through network modernization
Enhancing B2B services and solutions
Digital activities results
Digital activities and prospects
Ooredoo is actively realizing its digital aspirations