2020 marks the start of a new decade where advanced technologies such as AI, 5G, and foldable displays will become omnipresent. This report identifies and analyzes seven key 2030 predictions for devices and technology.
- By 2030 the average household broadband speed will be 585Mbps, a 435% increase from 110Mbps in 2020.
- By 2030, we will see the first instances of people spending more time in virtual worlds than the real world.
- By 2030, Apple will have transformed into a smart home and wearables focused company.
Features and Benefits
- Identifies long-term trends for devices and technology
- Analyzes opportunities and challenges for the TMT industry in the next 10 years
- Quantifies major disruptions to occur in the next 10 years
Key questions answered
- What technologies will disrupt the consumer market in the next 10 years?
- What are the opportunities for telecoms operators, media companies, tech vendors, and device manufacturers?
- Where and when should new technology investments be made?
Table of contents
Download 1: Digital Consumer 2030: Devices and Technology