DT operates in strong economic markets where individuals and enterprises have moderate to strong purchasing power. Fierce competition in the home market, as well as across some of its strongest European markets, is proliferating.
- Over FY17 and 1Q18, the group has entered into several M&A agreements across its footprint which support its FMC strategy.
Features and Benefits
- Identifies DT's strategic initiatives and key products and services.
- Reveals where DT stands compared with other operators in the World Telecoms Financial Benchmarks.
Key questions answered
- What are DT's key products and services?
- What are the group's strengths and weaknesses?
- Where are the opportunities and threats to the group and individual business units?
Table of contents
Download 1: Deutsche Telekom Group Update, May 2018