Dell at its recent annual customer and partner conference made a series of new announcements across the whole range of its businesses.
- The underlying message was that it is adding advanced features such as AI and machine learning to its solutions to provide a simpler to use, deploy, and manage experience.
Features and Benefits
- Discover more about how Dell uses AI and machine learning to deliver improved customer benefits.
- Learn why hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) is moving beyond being used for VDI deployments.
Key questions answered
- What are the ket strategic imperatives for Dell?
- What were the new announcements from Dell at DTW 2018?
Table of contents
Dell uses AI and machine learning to deliver improved customer benefits
Hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) moves beyond being used for VDI deployments
The Dell Wyse 5070 simplifies the thin client range