As the industry moves closer toward wide-scale deployments of 5G networks, many CSPs are still unsure how they will monetize the next-generation network, and many more are concerned about becoming “dumb pipes” on which ICPs will thrive.
- With only 55% of telecoms market share, CSPs need to find a way to differentiate their services in the market or risk becoming minor players in their own industry.
Features and Benefits
- Learn why CSPs need to invest in partner ecosystems.
- Learn what the requirements are for a dynamic partner ecosystem.
Key questions answered
- What is a dynamic partner ecosystem?
- What are the drivers for CSP investment in partner ecosystems?
- How can CSPs create a dynamic partner ecosystem?
Table of contents
Recommendations for service providers
Recommendations for vendors
Market differentiation is imperative as CSP market share continues to fall
CSP financials in turmoil as ICPs find success in the industry
CSPs are in danger of becoming minority players in their own industry
Dynamic partner ecosystems foster collaboration and enable CSPs to diversify and differentiate
A dynamic partner ecosystem can support an array of use cases and business models
Partners enable CSPs to create unique service offerings to differentiate themselves in the market
CSPs can carve out new revenue streams while minimizing investments
Enabling the dynamic partner ecosystem
CSPs should embrace a platform approach to partner ecosystems
Monetizing the partner ecosystem with marketplaces