With real-time payments and open banking, the corporate banking world will change more over the next few years than it has since the introduction of commercial mainframe computers in the 1960s.
- Corporate banks' customers are starting to behave like consumers: Ovum research shows that in 2018, 76% of corporate treasurers said they had considered moving their lead bank relationship in the previous 12 months, compared to 43% in 2017.
- Among relationship managers at corporate banks, 88% say it has become harder to win and retain business over the past year.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the customer loyalty challenges faced by corporate banks and how they can be addressed.
- Learn why rising transactions volumes are bad news for many banks and why banks may move away from payment processing.
Key questions answered
- How are forward-thinking banks approaching payment system modernization in the context of the digital transformation of their entire business?
- Why is a short-term boom in new products and services only the beginning of a longer transformation journey?
Table of contents
Corporate customers are behaving like consumers
Payment modernization offers a way forward