Ovum's Consumer Mobile Connections and Revenues Forecast: 2017–22 provides an in-depth view of the consumer mobile telecoms market from 2015 to 2022, including mobile service revenues split by voice and nonvoice services for all regions and 67 major markets around the world.
- Ovum forecasts that the number of mobile connections for the consumer segment will increase from just over 6.8 billion in 2017 to almost 7.6 billion in 2022, representing a CAGR of 2.1%.
Features and Benefits
- Compares cross-country and cross-regional subscriptions and revenues for 67 countries and eight regions.
- Compares voice and nonvoice revenues for consumers in 67 countries and eight regions.
Key questions answered
- Which regions are expected to grow the fastest in terms of consumer mobile subscriptions?
- How does growing consumer mobile connections translate into revenue growth?
Table of contents
Download 1: Consumer Mobile Connections and Revenues Forecast: 2017–22