The Consumer Fixed Voice Subscription and Revenue Forecast: 2019–24 provides market forecasts for the consumer fixed voice market in 67 countries and eight regions. It provides consumer fixed voice lines and service revenue generated.
- Consumer fixed voice subscriptions globally will fall from 603 million in 2019 to 561 million in 2024, a CAGR of -1.45%.
- On a global basis, service revenue from consumer fixed voice services are expected to decline at a CAGR of -5.09% between 2019 and 2024, from $83bn in 2019 to $64bn in 2024.
Features and Benefits
- Includes a consumer fixed voice subscription forecast.
- Includes a consumer fixed voice service revenue forecast.
Key questions answered
- What is the rate of decline in consumer fixed voice subscriptions?
- What is the rate of decline in consumer fixed voice revenue?
Table of contents
Download 1: Consumer Fixed Voice Subscription and Revenue Forecast: 2019–24