Computacenter has moved up the value chain from pure IT reseller to sourcing, professional, and managed services provider. It has built a substantial business, serving the global needs of European-headquartered multinational corporations.
- Computacenter is a leading European IT reseller with an impressive roster of large enterprise customers. It’s now focusing on digital transformation to expand the portfolio of IT services it delivers to those clients.
- Computacenter needs no introduction to its MNC customers and has built a global network of delivery centers to support their needs. It owns the sourcing relationship with its customers. It now needs to prove it can deliver higher-value services to those customers.
- In the cloud space, Computacenter will focus on hybrid cloud. Its strength is in deploying on-premises private cloud infrastructure for customers, but its professional services organization will need to advise on public cloud, and it will need to offer seamless managed services for hybrid cloud.
Features and Benefits
- Understand Computacenter’s positioning in European IT sourcing and services market.
- Understand how Computacenter is intending to take its IT services business to the next level.
Key questions answered
- Is Computacenter a credible competitor in managed cloud services?
- How can Computacenter help its customers with their hybrid cloud strategies?
Table of contents
If you think Computacenter's operations are limited to Europe, you are wrong
Computacenter's strategy is to build higher-value services on its extensive base of sourcing and support services
Computacenter can capitalize on the inertia of legacy IT migration and customer demand for on-premises private cloud