This detailed spreadsheet provides communications provider revenues, capex, and capital intensity from 2008 to the most recent quarter. The scope of the tracker includes CSP, ICP, and CNP data.
- Global telecoms revenues increased by 5.40% year on year in 1Q18. Capex increased by 10.34%, pushing down capital intensity (capex/revenues) to 17% during the period.
- Wester Europe, Eastern Europe, and Oceania, Eastern & South-Eastern Asia, and Africa regions witnessed the highest YoY growth in telecoms revenues in 1Q18, whereas Central & Southern Asia region witnessed lowest YoY growth.
Features and Benefits
- Identifies leading service providers in terms of revenues and capital expenditure in the global telecoms market.
- Compares revenues and capital spending of major fixed-line and mobile operators by geography.
- Provides information that helps with quarterly product/portfolio, marketing strategy, and competitive intelligence analysis and related long-term planning.
Key questions answered
- Which are the top players in the global telecoms market in terms of revenues and capital spending? Which are growing, and which are declining?
- How do fixed and mobile carrier revenues and capital spending compare across different regions?
Table of contents
Download 1: Communications Provider Revenue & Capex Tracker: 1Q18