This detailed spreadsheet provides communications provider revenues, capex, and capital intensity from 2008 to the most recent quarter. The scope of the tracker includes CSP, ICP, and CNP data.
- Global telecoms' revenue decreased by 5.1% and capex increased by 5.4% year on year in 2Q19.
- The global telecoms' capital intensity (capex/revenue) increased from 16.2% in 2Q18 to 18% in 2Q19.
- Africa saw a YoY growth in telecoms revenue in 2Q19, while Oceania, Eastern & South-Eastern Asia witnessed a decline in telecoms revenue.
Features and Benefits
- Identifies leading service providers in terms of revenues and capital expenditure in the global telecoms market.
- Compares revenues and capital spending of major fixed-line and mobile operators by geography.
- Provides information that helps with quarterly product/portfolio, marketing strategy, and competitive intelligence analysis and related long-term planning.
Key questions answered
- Which are the top players in the global telecoms market in terms of revenues and capital spending? Which are growing, and which are declining?
- How do fixed and mobile carrier revenues and capital spending compare across different regions?
Table of contents
Download 1: Communications Provider Revenue & Capex Tracker: 2Q19