In the era of cloud computing, SIs, telcos, and managed service providers are desperate to stay relevant to their enterprise customers. Fortunately, enterprises don’t always find the journey to cloud as easy as anticipated.
- Cloud MSPs focus on professional services, automation, and modular services as they extend their managed cloud portfolios to address the needs of enterprise customers.
Features and Benefits
- This Research Note highlights trends in the market for managed cloud services.
- This Research Note is one of a series that focuses on the increasingly competitive market for managed cloud.
Key questions answered
- Why should enterprises consider working with a cloud MSP?
- How real is demand for managed cloud?
Table of contents
Cloud MSPs don't just serve enterprises; they serve public cloud providers too
Demand for managed cloud services is growing fast among enterprises at widely differing stages of cloud adoption
To capitalize on growth, cloud MSPs are developing services for the full cloud lifecycle