With Cloud Application Services and Application Management Services (AMS), SAP is looking to leverage its position as a core enterprise application provider to embed itself into customer transformation programs.
- With it's Cloud Application Services business unit, SAP wants to provide customers with alternatives that complement the systems integrators they currently work with by providing a more automated experience when it comes to moving workloads to the cloud.
Features and Benefits
- The note evaluates the relevance of SAP's Cloud Application Services portfolio.
- It assesses the factors that make this offering compelling for clients.
Key questions answered
- What services does SAP offer under its Cloud Application Services portfolio?
- How are these services beneficial for customers?
- What does SAP need to do to fine-tune its offering and the messaging around it?
Table of contents
Managed cloud services is one of the fastest-growing areas for SAP
SAP needs to fine-tune its strategy to include options that maximize the benefits of cloud