A couple of start-ups have stepped up to serve the classical music fan with more tailored products that are all about granularity. However, both may be underestimating the aficionado's propensity to pay.
- There’s clearly growing appetite for classical music streaming, but the market’s leading operators aren’t set up to provide true genre enthusiasts with services they need.
Features and Benefits
- Looks at the latest developments in classical music streaming.
- Assesses the offerings of Primephonic and Idagio and explains why they have an appeal to classical music aficionados.
Key questions answered
- What do classical music streaming services offer consumers that the mainstream streaming services do not?
- Which services are leading the charge in the classical music streaming sector?
Table of contents
Primephonic and Idagio go head-to-head for classical market share
Human personalization with high-quality streams
Radio remains the leading source for classical listening