Technology is helping organizations continue to operate during this pandemic. You can use the opportunity to create a more flexible, agile, and resilient organization.
- Organizations are coming to grips with remote working technology. However, to gain long-term benefits, you need to look at more than technology. Successful change requires a concerted and coordinated plan that addresses three key areas: people, processes, and technology.
Features and Benefits
- Identifies the opportunity provided by the current pandemic isolation rules to extend remote-working arrangements.
- Identifies the nontechnology aspects of normalizing remote working within organizations.
Key questions answered
- How can an organization leverage the current pandemic situation to implement ongoing remote working?
- What factors other than technology need to be addressed to encourage remote working within your organization?
Table of contents
We are proving that remote-working technology works
Significant advantages for large-scale remote working
Modifying work practices beyond the workplace