This report provides a detailed analysis of all the main music industry sectors in China.
- Aside from China's well-documented problems with music piracy, spending on recorded music has shifted in the last 10 years or so, from mobile personalization formats (ring tones, ring-back tones etc.) to streaming services.
Features and Benefits
- Details all aspects of China's music industry.
- Covers recorded music, music retail, digital access, addressable market size, royalty collections, and live.
Key questions answered
- Which of China's music subscription services accounts for the biggest share of the country's subscriber total?
- What are the biggest factors in determining China's digital music opportunity?
Table of contents
China now realizing long-held growth potential
High digital use but low rights returns
China starting to live up to the emerging market tag
Assessing China's digital music opportunity
Copyright protection and rights administration
Piracy still a major issue