Managed storage services will continue to grow, but enterprises will be more confident in a cloud model. IT service providers must be able to offer both delivery models.
- The migration to cloud is also expected to accelerate especially when the uncertainty eases and this will have a major impact several datacenter related services.
Features and Benefits
- Identify the challenges for service providers for infrastructure services.
- Analyzes the impact of COVID-19 on demand for infrastructure services.
Key questions answered
- What are the drivers for infrastructure services over the next five years.
- What will be the near-term challenges to growth for infrastructure services.
Table of contents
Infrastructure services growth takes a hit from COVID-19
Figure 1: Global infrastructure services forecast, 2020─25
Cloud budgets remain resilient
Figure 2: COVID-19 public cloud budget
Recommendations for IT service providers