This report examines the key takeaways from Ovum’s Digital Consumer Insights 2019: Consumer Devices survey. The survey examines consumer attitudes toward devices like smartphones, smart TVs, and smart home and toward technologies like 5G and foldable phones.
- 5G is more interesting to consumers than other emerging technologies right now.
- China is leading the charge in adopting emerging devices.
- Half of consumers are already willing to invest in energy-saving smart devices.
Features and Benefits
- Examines consumer attitudes towards 5G and other emerging technologies and devices
- Compares consumer attitude toward emerging devices and technology across six key markets
- Outlines the key issues impeding smart home device adoption
Key questions answered
- How appealing is 5G to consumers?
- Why do consumers buy smart speakers?
- What are consumers' key concerns when buying smart security systems?
Table of contents
Download 1: Digital Consumer Insights 2019 Analysis: Consumer Devices