Ovum's data and forecasts for the Central and Eastern Europe region include a full update of detailed metrics including pay-TV revenues, ARPU, operator forecasts, 4K/UHD, and on-demand revenues for 14 countries.
- Pay-TV penetration in the Central and Eastern European region continues to grow, reaching 65% of TV homes by the end of 2022.
Features and Benefits
- Assess what segments of pay-TV are headed for growth in period to 2022.
- Evaluates the potential for pay-TV to withstand challenge from OTT video.
Key questions answered
- What are the drivers feeding the growth of the Eastern European TV market in the next five years?
- How will the Eastern European TV market develop over the next five years?
Table of contents
Download 1: Central and Eastern Europe: Pay-TV & FTA Forecasts to 2022