Ovum's Carrier Ethernet Equipment Forecast shows projected annual equipment revenues by segment (carrier Ethernet switch/router, Ethernet access and aggregation, optical Ethernet transport, and packet radio) and by region (Asia and Oceania, Europe, Middle East and Africa, North America, and Latin America and Caribbean).
- Total global carrier Ethernet equipment revenue is expected to grow at a 2.6% CAGR over the period 2018 to 2024.
Features and Benefits
- Assess the adoption of Ethernet across various technologies.
- Identifies which region will grow the fastest.
- Identifies which Ethernet technology will support Ethernet transport.
Key questions answered
- What are the drivers impact packet microwave?
- What are the driver causing growth in Ethernet access switching and routing?
Table of contents
Download 1: Carrier Ethernet Equipment Forecast: 2019–24