Forthcoming releases of analytics tool Occupation Insight in May 2018 and CampusNexus Engage in December 2018 further position Campus Management as a company that can meet the future needs of students and institutions alike.
- Campus Management's partnership with Microsoft has given it a formidable competitive advantage in the education industry, and CampusNexus Engage, the embodiment of this collaboration, promises to empower institutions to engage intelligently with their constituents in an entirely new way.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the future release of CampusNexus Engage
- Discusses the benefits of Campus Management's Microsoft partnership
Key questions answered
- How will CampusNexus Engage provide value for schools with a legacy SIS?
- How does the Microsoft partnership impact Campus Management's product strategy?
Table of contents
Campus Management prepares to shake up the CRM market
CampusNexus Engage enables intelligent engagement
Campus Management invests not only in systems but people