Austrian authors’ society AKM maintained its unbroken streak of collection growth last year, a trend that dates back more than 10 years.
- AKM subsidiary Austro Mechana also reported higher revenue last year, with most of the growth coming from private copying.
Features and Benefits
- Details the performance of the two Austrian authors' societies: AKM (performance rights) and Austro Mechana (mechanicals).
- Analyzes revenue by industry sector and compares the performance of rights collections with recorded-music sales in Austria.
Key questions answered
- What was the biggest income source for both AKM and Austro Mechana last year?
- What share of performance and mechanical collections in Austria was generated by digital in 2018?
Table of contents
Record year for Austrian royalty collections
Growth for all the main collection sources
One-off private copying payments boost AUME revenue