This research note highlights a handful of impactful use cases of distributed ledger technology that are not cryptocurrency and are relatable to organizations and interested parties outside of the financial services industry.
- Distributed ledger technology can help improve B2C and B2B processes and efficiency across a variety of sectors and functional areas, including mortgage lending, electronic health records, supply chain, and other documentation-intensive processes.
Features and Benefits
- Provides an overview of blockchain technology and an example of a transaction with and without the utilization of blockchain.
- Identifies blockchain use cases other than cryptocurrency to highlight the applicability of distributed ledger technology across industries and business functions.
Key questions answered
- What are some enterprise applications for blockchain solutions?
- What is happening on the supply side in the blockchain space?
Table of contents
A single version of the truth
Use cases stretch across businesses and sectors
The supply side continues to evolve