Blockchain has become a disruptive force making its way across industries. As CSPs consider adopting the technology, there are lessons to be learned from the early adopters of blockchain technology.
- Potential applications of blockchain in telecoms include improving the interconnect processes, the management of partner ecosystems, and identity management.
Features and Benefits
- Understand what blockchain is.
- Compare how enterprises outside of telecoms are applying the technology, and how CSPs can translate these use cases to their own businesses.
Key questions answered
- Which use cases of blockchain make the most sense in the telecoms industry?
- What are the barriers that must be addressed before CSPs adopt blockchain and distributed ledger technology?
Table of contents
Recommendations for service providers
Recommendations for vendors
Blockchain has gone mainstream
Blockchain is not just about cryptocurrencies
Looking beyond telecoms for blockchain uses
CSPs can look to cross-industry use cases for potential applications of blockchain and distributed ledgers
Blockchain has the potential to solve telecoms-specific challenges
Where blockchain is a good fit to transform CSP operations
Addressing the barriers to adoption
Blockchain might not be ready to go live in telecoms just yet
Is blockchain the right fit for telecoms?