Analysis of the latest IFPI figures show a positive picture for the recorded-music sector in the short, medium, and long terms.
- With streaming in full growth mode, total trade sales could well rise at a faster rate this year than last.
Features and Benefits
- Digs into the implications of the latest IFPI global recorded-music figures.
- Examines trade sales in the short, medium, and longer terms.
Key questions answered
- Which countries will be driving recorded-music sales growth over the next five years?
- Which countries are likely to spearhead further growth beyond five years?
Table of contents
All smiles for the recorded-music sector in the short term
A positive position for the medium term
Longer-term uncertainty eased by the emerging markets