Belgian authors’ society SABAM has reported a fall in collections and distributions for last year. Apart from digital, all the authors' society's main revenue sources were down year on year.
- Streaming was the big plus, with revenue more than doubling.
Features and Benefits
- Details collection results for Belgian authors' society SABAM in 2018.
- Examines royalty receipts from different sources and explains the year-on-year changes.
Key questions answered
- What is the biggest revenue generator for Belgian authors and publishers?
- What share of collections last year for SABAM were from digital sources?
Table of contents
Fall in Belgian royalty collections
Flat year for pubic performance receipts
Stable underlying income from broadcasting