Leading RPA vendor Automation Anywhere envisions the emergence of a new “bot economy.” To support this burgeoning economy, it launched its Bot Store in March 2018 to encourage and facilitate the development of bots to perform business processes.
- The Bot Store is designed to make it easier and faster for customers and partners to put new automations in place. This can be achieved by reusing connection points and functionality from one installation to another.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses Automation Anywhere's recent initiatives to facilitate faster, easier deployments of its Enterprise RPA platform
- Explains what the Bot Store is and how it works, and discusses what plans are in place to support its launch.
Key questions answered
- What is Automation Anywhere putting in place to support implementations moving to scale?
- How can AI be deployed to take RPA toward intelligent automation?
Table of contents
Recommendations for technology vendors
Recommendations for IT service providers
RPA’s relevance is established, 2018’s focus is scale
The entire RPA industry is enjoying hypergrowth
Two growth factors are benefitting RPA vendors: new customers and new bots at existing customers
Automation Anywhere’s preferred route to market is via partner channels
A new economy is born, the bot economy
Bot Store follows on the heels of previous platform extensions
Bot Store offers a series of reusable building blocks
Gamification and bot-athons are an integral part of the bot economy
Training is free, as is access to the platform for Bot Store development purposes
The easier it is to deploy a bot, the more bots will be deployed
Automation delivers a return on digital transformation efforts
Digital transformation is still a work in progress for most enterprises
The next level is the addition of AI or cognitive