This report provides a detailed analysis of all of Australia's main music industry sectors.
- For the first half of this year, total trade revenue in Australia increased 6%, to A$195.6m, from A$184.5m in the prior-year period.
Features and Benefits
- Details the major aspects of the Australian music industry.
- Evaluates sectors including recorded music, music retail, live, royalty collections, and digital infrastructure.
Key questions answered
- What is the biggest revenue generator for authors and publishers in Australia?
- By how much are recorded-music trade sales forecast to rise this year?
Table of contents
Third year of growth for recorded-music trade sales
Paid subscriptions supplant the ownership dominance
Digital infrastructure and access
Rights administration and royalty collections
Digital takes the collection lead for APRA AMCOS
Positive year for performer and producer collections
Big year for revenue and live ticket sales