AT&T is the second-largest US wireless operator by subscriptions with 143.8 million at end-1Q18. On the wireline side, AT&T is the largest fixed voice provider, the third-largest broadband provider, and the largest pay-TV provider in the US.
- AT&T closed on its acquisition of Time Warner.
- AT&T introduced a new low-tier OTT video product called Watch TV.
- AT&T tweaked its unlimited plan offerings to deepen ties to entertainment following the Time Warner acquisition.
Features and Benefits
- Compare AT&T to its peers across a variety of financial benchmarks.
- Learn about AT&T’s mobile and fixed broadband subscription trends, as well as market share trends.
- Learn about AT&T’s strategic initiatives, including its plans to build an NB-IoT network in the US and Mexico.
Key questions answered
- What are AT&T’s plans for its 5G network?
- What are AT&T’s key products and services?
- How does AT&T measure against its peers across a variety of financial benchmarks?
Table of contents
Download 1: AT&T Consumer Update, July 2018