Rising sales of recorded music in Asia are prompting outreach from major music companies.
- Asia's recorded music growth, especially in the huge Chinese market, is attracting the music industry’s leading players. In a relatively short space of time, a number of Asian countries have been transformed from piracy havens to markets with enormous growth potential.
Features and Benefits
- Details the moves made by the major record companies to increase sales in Asia.
- Assesses tie-ups by the majors with local companies.
Key questions answered
- What are the three major music companies doing to grow their presence in Asia?
- What is the likely growth of recorded-music sales in Asia over the next five years?
Table of contents
Asia at the forefront of future recorded-music growth
Clear import and export benefits
Replicating local digital music service success