Apple has presented its side of the dispute with Spotify, claiming it is treating the latter the same as other apps, and it is reasonable to charge 30% of premium payment to apps.
- There is as much left unsaid as said in Apple's statement. For example, the tech giant failed to address Spotify's concern that Apple is both operating a platform and distributing its own competing products, in this case Apple Music.
Features and Benefits
- Details Apple's response to Spotify's claim of unfair competition
- Explains what Apple has refuted and what it has not.
Key questions answered
- Why has Spotify accused Apple of unfair competition?
- What has Apple said in it its defense?
Table of contents
Apple answers Spotify claims of unfair competition
Refutes some claims but ignores others