Virtustream is a Dell Technologies business and delivers cloud solutions for mission-critical workloads. Ovum's research shows that around 50% of respondents are planning to move these to the cloud in 2019/20.
- Ovum's ICT Enterprise Insights shows that between 2015 and 2018, enterprise spending on the cloud increased, with 50% of respondents reporting an increase in software-as-a-service (SaaS) spending, 46% increasing infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) spending, and 47% increasing platform-as-a-service (PaaS) spending.
Features and Benefits
- Understand the role Virtustream plays in the wider Dell Technologies business.
- Discover why Virtustream's cloud is designed for mission-critical workloads.
Key questions answered
- What is Virtustream's value proposition to customers?
- What is Virtustream's role in Dell Technologies?
Table of contents
Virtustream's one-hand-to-shake promise
The value of µVMs becomes apparent over time