Ovum's TV data and forecasts for the Americas region include a full update of detailed metrics for digital cable, analog cable, pay DTH, free DTH, IPTV, analog terrestrial, and digital terrestrial (DTT).
- By the end of 2022, the Americas region will have significantly benefited from digital switchover, and 93% of TV homes are forecast to be digital at that time.
Features and Benefits
- Gain detailed data and forecasts showing how the pay-TV and free-to-air sectors are faring across the developed North America region and the less advanced Latin America region.
- Assess how digital terrestrial television (DTT) and other emerging TV platforms are performing in the Americas markets.
Key questions answered
- What are the prospects for growth among leading operators such as Comcast, AT&T, Telefonica, and Claro?
- Will pay-TV ARPU be able to grow over the next five years against increasingly stiff competition from OTT video services such as Netflix?
Table of contents
Download 1: Americas: Pay-TV & FTA Forecasts to 2022