Austrian authors’ society AKM is on an unbroken streak of collection growth that dates back more than 10 years.
- Although digital registered the highest growth rate for AKM, the revenue stream is still a minor revenue source for Austrian rights holders.
Features and Benefits
- Details the collection results for AKM and subsidiary Austro Mechana.
- Explains why collections were up last year for AKM but down for Austro Mechana.
Key questions answered
- What is the biggest revenue source for Austrian authors and publishers?
- Why did AKM register collection growth last year but Austro Mechana see a fall?
Table of contents
Another record-breaking year for Austrian royalty collections
Across-the-board rise of the main collection sources
Private copying back payments hit AUME revenue