Microsoft has defined a set of principles intended to guide the responsible development of AI systems.
- In particular, the company shared six principles that guide how it intends to mitigate some of the dangers that AI technologies may present and encourage responsible development of AI systems. These are fairness; reliability and safety; privacy and security; inclusiveness; transparency; and accountability.
Features and Benefits
- Explains the opportunities presented by the new Microsoft Managed Desktop Service.
- Describes the governance and ethics guiding Microsoft's AI development efforts.
Key questions answered
- What is Windows Virtual Desktop?
- What are some of the opportunities that Microsoft Managed Desktop presents service providers?
- What ethical considerations is Microsoft making in the development of AI systems?
Table of contents
Microsoft has defined a set of principles intended to guide the responsible development of AI systems
Windows Virtual Desktop has been released into public preview
Microsoft is keen for service providers to see the opportunities associated with its new Microsoft Managed Desktop Service