This report profiles the global media and entertainment blockchain ICT services market, covering business drivers, current market dynamics, adoption curve, and profiles of ICT services providers.
- Media and entertainment enterprises have been late adopters of blockchain technology, with proofs of concept (POCs) accounting for more than 95–96% of total spend in 2018.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the ICT services offering and focus areas of three vendors in the M&E blockchain ICT services market worldwide.
- Evaluates the business priorities driving adoption of blockchain ICT services in the media and entertainment space in next 18 months.
Key questions answered
- What will be the ICT services spend on blockchain technology in the media & entertainment space?
- What capabilities will drive customer acquisition in the M&E blockchain ICT services segment in the next 18–24 months?
Table of contents
Recommendations for enterprises
Recommendations for vendors
Pilot projects account for less than 5% of total spend
Vertically diversified positioning is vital for competitive advantage
In-house spending to dominate, with a shift toward outsourcing
ICT services roadmaps