With traditional telecoms services in Brazil showing signs of saturation and telcos in search of new sources of growth, 5G is poised to eventually become one of the pillars that will sustain the sector for the next several years.
- The new government's planned reforms and the expected 5G auction in the first quarter of 2020 could pave the way for a new growth cycle.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the future of 5G in Brazil.
- Analyzes the best options for CSPs looking to capitalize on IoT in Brazil.
Key questions answered
- What is the likely impact of Brazil's upcoming spectrum auction?
- Could Oi be forced out of the mobile market?
Table of contents
Recommendations for service providers
Recommendations for vendors
Brazil's 5G era starts in 2020
Spectrum auction set to kick off the race for 5G
Oi still faces tough decisions
The company could be forced out of the mobile market
IoT is becoming real for CSPs
Future of IoT in Brazil depends on regulation and innovation