ICT Enterprise Insights is a primary research program of over 6,600 enterprises on their IT investment plans and strategies for 2020. This brief looks at the key findings from respondents from the retail banking industry.
- Digital transformation has moved beyond digital channels, with legacy modernization and employee enablement now central.
Features and Benefits
- Provides insight from senior ICT executives from the industry on their ICT strategies and investment plans for 2020.
- Analyzes regional variations in ICT investment priorities.
Key questions answered
- What are the top technology priorities for retail banks in 2020?
- Where will ICT investment be directed in retail banking for 2020?
Table of contents
Download 1: 2020 ICT Enterprise Insights in the Retail Banking Industry