Based on interviews with around 7,000 senior IT executives, Ovum's ICT Enterprise Insights program answers key questions concerning enterprises' needs at a country and industry level. This brief focuses on the top findings for the property and casualty (P&C) insurance industry.
- Ovum's 2020 ICT Enterprise Insights survey reveals that cost reduction has emerged as the top business priority overtaking growing revenues that has been the key focus for the industry in the last 48 months.
Features and Benefits
- Identifies the most important ICT needs of the P&C insurance industry in 2020.
- Analyzes top findings from Ovum's ICT Enterprise Insights program for the P&C insurance industry and what are the implications for both insurers and ICT vendors.
Key questions answered
- What are the top priorities for IT decision-makers in the P&C insurance sector over the next 18 months?
- What are the spending plans of P&C insurance carriers?
Table of contents
Download 1: 2020 ICT Enterprise Insights in the Global P&C Insurance Industry