Ovum's ICT Enterprise Insights program, based on interviews with around 7,000 senior IT executives, answers key questions concerning enterprises' needs at a country and industry level. This brief focuses on the top findings from this program for the retail banking industry.
- Retail banks are undertaking digital transformation, with progress now in more advanced stages. The proportion of retail banks at the later stages of digital transformation increased from 26% in 2017 to 41% in 2018.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses key ICT investment priorities for 2019.
- Understand the maturity of digital transformation in the retail banking sector.
Key questions answered
- What are the key ICT investment priorities for retail banks in 2019?
- What is the focus on investment in digital banking platforms for 2019?
Table of contents
Download 1: 2019 ICT Enterprise Insights in the Retail Banking Industry