While the results from Ovum’s ICT Enterprise Insights survey show progress in an organizational reorientation toward digital adoption, the core challenge is that organizations also need to move from a product-centric to customer-centric operating model. This ICT Enterprise Insights brief discusses how organizations are restructuring for digital, why digital workplace strategies are taking priority, and how digital back-office efforts are expanding.
- Enterprises advance efforts to restructure organizations for digital.
- Digital workplace strategies take priority.
- Efforts to digital back-office efforts expand.
Features and Benefits
- Assesses the year-over-year results for how enterprises have advanced their digital organizational initiatives.
- Advises how to ensure communication, organization, and transparency in preparing to deploy digital technologies.
Key questions answered
- What are the drivers to expand back-office digitization?
- How are enterprises responding to the changing demands and behaviors of digital consumers?
Table of contents
Download 1: 2019 ICT Enterprise Insights in Enterprise Digital Transformation