Chennai, India-based cloud CRM provider Zoho announced several updates and provided strategic insight at its third annual Analyst Day, held at the company’s Pleasanton, California, offices. Presenting executives covered topics from artificial intelligence to app integration and discussed its operational successes.
- Zoho One is on its way to reversing the common wisdom that businesses want to select their applications a la carte. Early results show a willingness among Zoho's customers to accept a package deal even if it means paying for more seats, and that holds true across industries and company sizes.
- Zia, Zoho's new AI platform, includes a broad range of capabilities, from anomaly detection to grammar analysis, on par with competitive offerings. Lead enrichment, deal prediction, and NLP writing support should prove popular as rollout continues.
Features and Benefits
- Discover the capabilities and strategy of a notable cloud CRM vendor.
- Assess Zoho's position in the enterprise applications market.
Key questions answered
- What new capabilities has Zoho introduced for 2018?
- How will Zoho's product offerings affect the CRM landscape?
Table of contents
Small business options get bigger
The question of churn
AI is the way forward for CRM
Package deals return to an à la carte industry